Our B1 presses produce high quality litho print suitable for all of your print requirements.
Our reel to sheet feed mechanism enables us to print from paper suppled on reels which is cut to size during the process. This reduces wastage and costs!
Our presses are operated by qualified and highly experienced staff.
We have a wide range of binding options all available “in house” these include PUR Binding, Perfect Binding and Saddle Stitching.
To enhance high end products such as prospectuses and brochures, we are able to offer a wide range of finishes including spot UV varnishing, foiling and laminating.
All of the paper which we use is FSC (Forestry Scheme Certification) accredited and manufactured from mixed or recycled source material. We offer a range of paper sizes, weights and finishes to suit all purposes:
The advantages of Litho Printing
- Economy, particularly on larger print runs
- Superior colour reproduction
- Allows the opportunity to add a UV varnish to enhance and protect the product
- Printing is not limited to four colour process – special or spot colours can be added
- Paper size and weights are not limited
Our digital print service is provided by our high quality Ricoh C901 Digital Press. Its low energy consumption and use of recycled parts and materials makes this an environmentally friendly option.
The advantages of Digital Printing
- Cost effective for smaller print runs, due to the minimal setup costs involved
- A quicker turnaround as no additional drying time is required
- Products can be personalised by printing with variable data – such as sequential numbering, names or addresses.